Pages

9/06/2014

The Sad Reality


I hate my school, my collagues, my teacher and all inside my school. I hate that my father always encourage me to enroll this school. Yet I have to deal with it. He said "this is the best school in this town", well who cares? I want to change my school but it's kind too late for that. And then my mom said "the reality is hurt, your father doesn't care about your school he always say 'it's her choice' ".Well duh! It's not even my choice. This school is just a piece of shit. And what I called 'friends', they are always talk about boys boys boys and boys again. They make me sick of it ,TOTALLY SICK OF IT!! Pissed me off? indeed! But my mother always gave a me a good words everyday, yeah I appreciate that but why is it never work for me? ENCOURAGE ENCOURAGE,BITCH! WHAT KIND OF HUMAN YOU ARE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MY LIFE GOES ON WHEN NO ONE AROUND ME , JUDGE ME AND BULLY ME?

xoxo

p.s: do you know , recently i make a tumblr acc. pfft I'm still a newbie minxew

No comments:

Post a Comment